How to Apply
We strongly encourage all students considering making an application to our Sixth Form to attend our Open Evening. If you were unable to attend our Open Evenings in November you should attend our event on Tuesday 15th January 2019. You will need to make a booking if you wish to attend. Please click here to make a booking.
Applications for admission in September 2019 are now open. Application forms can be downloaded using the links below. Please note the following:
- The deadline for submitting applications is Friday 15th February 2019.
- Applications should be posted to the school using the details on the application form; we will not accept applications submitted by email.
- We will only be able to process completed application forms. Please do not submit any application without a teacher reference that clearly verifies your predicted grades.
External application form: Click here to download
Internal application form: Click here to download
Our Sixth Form is heavily over-subscribed. Selection is based on academic achievement, with students required to meet all of the following criteria:
- At least a grade 7 at GCSE in all subjects they intend to study at A Level.
- A grade point average of at least 7.0 across all GCSEs studied (minimum entry criteria a grade point average of 6.5).
- A minimum of a grade 5 in English Language and Mathematics, regardless of the subjects studied at A Level.
Please note that the above represent the minimum entry criteria. Where courses are oversubscribed the best grades will prevail and significantly higher grades may be required in order to secure a place.